Here’s a link to the office of the Superintendent Registrar if you want to know more before we meet.
For some advice…
General guide to getting married in Jersey
And here’s 10 things you really should be asking your Authorised Civil Celebrant:-
1. Are you available on our date?
2. What can you offer?
3. What can’t you provide?
4. What are your qualifications/ experience?
5. What style of service do you provide?
6. What are your fees?
7. What is included and not included?
8. What is your deposit/ cancellation / refund policy?
9. What happens if you are ill or unable to make our wedding?
10. Will you manage all the legal paperwork?