“Consider what you spend on all the paraphernalia for your wedding, e.g. dress, cake etc. and then work out how important an awesome Celebrant is to you. How important is it to you that your Celebrant has that professional experience and presence to engage everyone and leave fabulous memories of an awesome day?
My fees are based on providing that awesome service.
● Each booking will include an initial consultation and up to 1 further meeting (if required), including a rehearsal (always recommended) and of course the ceremony itself.
● Verification of all legal documentation and provision of formal wedding certificates.
● Support for the ceremony and advice and assistance in respect of content of wedding script as well as readings and poetry or whatever you want to make your wedding just fabulous.
● Additional services also available, including event planning and specialist, professional advice.
● Simple, no frills non-religious wedding service at the Office of the Superintendent Registrar – starting from £200.
● Non-religious, luxury wedding ceremony or conversion to marriage ceremonies at a location, time or date of your choice (extra charge for bank holidays) – starting from £400.
A 50% deposit is required at time of booking and the balance will be required 2 weeks before the ceremony.
Superintendent Registrar fees must be paid direct to that office and are not included.”